Monday, April 2, 2012

Some nice comments


A 'fan' commented to me after reading THE TIME OF HIS LIFE saying how much she enjoyed the book (she had read the first book IN THE NICK OF TIME) and went on to say, and I quote:

"So this is my favorite part of the book: I absolutely loved the part where the father told about his past history and hitting the kid while driving drunk. Such a great story about second chances and a great dad/son moment."

Both of my novels are now available for e-readers on Smashwords and of course, the book forms can be found on Createspace. (The first novel is also available at iUniverse.com)

I am busy at work researching the third in my Andy Mackpeace time travel novels.

The creating is at times, the best part. Devising plot twists, wondering how Andy will work his way out of a new dilemma, and on and on.

Here's to creativity!

No comments:

Post a Comment